How to contact us

The area covered by Bracknell Forest Council consists of 42 elected Councillors  

Local Councillors are elected by the community to decide how the council should carry out its various activities. They represent public interest as well as individuals living within the ward in which he or she has been elected to serve their term of office.

They have regular contact with the general public through council meetings, telephone calls, emails, social media, surgeries and in many Wards Coucillors now conduct "Street Surgeries" or "Ward Walkabouts" where your Councillor comes to you . These provide an opportunity for any ward resident to go and talk to their councillor face to face and these take place on a regular basis. 

To find your local Conservative Councillor please visit this link.   


Or use one of these 2 links >>

  • If you live in Bullbrook, Central Sandhurst, College Town, Crown Wood and Forest Park, Crowthorne, Great Hollands, Birch Hill, Hanworth, Old Bracknell, Harmans Water, Martins Heron and The Warren, Little Sandhurst and Wellington, Old Bracknell, Owlsmoor, Priestwood and Garth, or Wildridings - Click here
  • If you live in  Binfield and Warfield, Warfield Harvest Ride, Ascot or Winkfield and Cranbourne - Click here


To contact your MP - please click on one of these 2 links

If you want to find a quick way to email any of your local elected representative - Councillors, Member of Parliament, Members of the European Parliament [Until March 29th] Then you can also use this handy site




Any comments that you leave, or contact details that you leave will be managed using the Data Protection and Privacy Policy of The Conservative Party - the policy can be found here.